america is just all the people europe didnt likeI guess you could say they were All American Rejects
IF YOU’RE EVER FEELING SAD JUST REMEMBER THAT TOM HIDDLESTON DREW LOKI AND HE WAS SO PROUD OF HIS WORK THAT HE TOOK A PICTURE OF HIM AND THE DROWING
HE LOOKS SO PLEASED WITH HIMSELF
HE EVEN NAME IT “LOKI, BY LOKI”
*sits down next to you and sympathetically looks into your eyes* i don’t care
"Hey remember that time you…"
Yes. I remember every embarrassing thing I have ever done and chances are it keeps me up at night
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
What if everyone’s parents start getting tumblr like they did with Facebook